the abstract of me represent by Cloud~

I always love you, my last ~

hi guys. I am back ! X) I promise that I would tell you about something that represents me, right?
I already told you, that is "CLOUD" ~

 do you know why I choose this as something that represents me ? let me tell you.

clouds~

it is part of the earth. it is blue when the sun is bright and it is dark blue-gray when it is going to rain. sometimes, it can be colorful when it met the rainbow.

It is not represent me much from this point , because I am light brown skin and it's going to dark brown skin when I like around under the sun light or it's going to be white skin effect when it's on rainy day -_-' . so what would it be the reason why cloud is something that represent my self ?

I did some research to my best friends, I ask them "what It would be if I ask you what is something that represent me?" all of them are quite silent when I asked about it and they try so hard to think what it would be.. and then, one of them told me that "I dont know exactly what It would be... but, I would know what is yours" and I asked her back, "how could you know?" and she answered me again "because your point of view are different with other people and the way you edited or present something are always different with others" and suddenly I was drowned in silent..

then, I came with a statement. " do I look abstract? " and she replied me "yes, I think" ..
and then I said to her "what do you think if something that represent me is Cloud ?" and she asked me "why?".. I told her like this..

Cloud~ is something that always around you. sometimes it is alone but sometimes it is together. It is something that always looking around you but you never aware of it. sometimes they pretend dont know that it is exist and sometimes they use it just for covered them from the sun light . but they never knew, that cloud is something who give you a peace feeling and you can get any others feeling when you feel it. It is hard to get because only some special people who can get in to it. so, that's why I like cloud and I choose this as something that represent me..    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clouds clouds clouds

Stadion Harapan Bangsa