Stadion Harapan Bangsa

GOOD MORNING :D
HI. everyone ((smile))

I've said in my previous post that I would post about the stadium right?
Now I will give it to you! Have look and comment ya :')    

at the last previous hunting on Monday, 8th of April 2013. we went to Stadion Harapan Bangsa.
actually, this stadium was awesome, but the maintenance may be a little bit *yaaa.you know* but It's just my opinion. The condition of the weather at that time was really nice. blue sky and clouds everywhere :3 but when the time pass by the sky is getting darker and we should shoot it fast ! >,<  


Stadion Harapan Bangsa, an awesome stadium in Banda Aceh

I read from Wikipedia that Harapan Bangsa Stadium or Lhong Raya Stadium is a multi-use stadium in Banda Aceh. and the stadium is usually used as the football match in here and The stadium holds 45,000 people. hmm, It's huge, right ? I even just walking around a halfway from the route in the stadium and I feel so tired. lol

front view

Stadion Harapan Bangsa
from this picture, you can see that this building is something *sesuatu* :D . look at the roof, it forms is from the folding concept and because of the climate at a tropical area the triangle shape is most suitable than the flat roof. you can also see the small detail that we called it "tolak angen" on the picture.*interesting*


the title of the stadium
parking on the front of the stadium

























what I would show you on the front is about how the first look when you came to this place. actually, I have never been here before. I only pass the stadium to go to the next building (the school). but when I came here I feel like I found something that I never had before. 


the composition of folding roof structure
This building is awesome. I'll show you some pictures around the stadium (the exterior).
here are the pictures ...

the exterior of the stadium.

from the right side of the building, you will see this view. the tall lamp and the folding roof. the lamp is for the lighting on the night activity at the stadium. for me, this view and angle is great :D

and still, around the right side of the stadium, there is a foundation of the frame structure of the building.


Actually, at the campus, we learn about the structures of the buildings, including the folded structure, frame structure, membrane structure, etc




but, when I was on the foundation and under the frame structure it feel so different. at that I knew that .. *oh* this is how you make the long-span structure of the building..



this picture is on the right side of the stadium . I feel this stadium is not in Banda Aceh bbut It's in somewhere else *full of hope* :D
 
right side of the stadium
On the other side of the stadium I found the interesting composition of lamps.. 
I think on this side there will be another sport field. hmm, we should check it out later .. 
lamp composition around the stadium

around the right side too, you will another sport activities like climbing, basketball, and so on.

let's check it out on the left side of the building ..
at this side, also there is a tall lamp for the lighting of the stadium.


  



you also can find a sculpture of the stadium. 
a sculpture with a ball on it.
but I dont know why there is no information about the sculpture 








 the structure


 





















the foundation of the shell structure

This is what I told you before, the frame structure of this stadium is like what you see on the pictures..

It's huge, It;s strong, It's a unity.

from this, I've learn that how we made a long span structure of a stadium. 

back in white




























okay, from the exterior let's go the inner side of the stadium :D

actually, before I show you the photos.
I want to tell that this stadium usually use as the place for the football competition, but there are also some other activities on this stadium. such as, the marathon, high jump, and so on.

but, what I am interested is with the marathon.














I love sports.
actually, I love to play and practice badminton. but badminton is an indoor sports. it's a little bit hard to play in outdoor.

when
I was in High School, I used to run for a long time and did a lot of of sport activities so it made my body healthy. but, when I am in collage I am not used to it anymore -_-
So, when I found a red carpet in the stadium I was so excited ><

let me show you the indoor of the  stadium.


The interior of the stadium.

yeah!
here is the condition at the indoor of the stadium ..

on this side, there is a running track, football court, and on the other side, you'll find like the high jumping and so on..
 


















RUN RUN RUN !!!

Besides the building, I found quite interesting activities. that is running !!
I stay around this track for a long time to shoot the girls and other people who are practicing their run. here are some the photos that I took that time ..

 




Actually there some photos of them, but what I found here is they were take a start-run-finish-take a start again and again ..
 they keep repeating the exercise because of they have a destination, which is be the first to the finish line ! they are playing with time and the important thing on running is the start !

if you take a good start, so you will get a good result, that is being the first who reach the finish line... *interesting* 
same like me ! being an architect is playing with time ! make a good start and manage the time well. so you will get a good things too .
keep on running and you will reach a finish line that is mean that you will get your success at this point ! 

stepping up and down on the red carpet . practicing again and again
 

resting time
where is your start position ?
running track

jumping while running

at the end of the story, I would tell you that what I found and learn from this hunting session.
first, when we want to take good photo come i a good weather. second, found an interesting object and view to make the reader and viewer realize that there is something that is not ordinary (i really mean oit, especially in Banda Aceh).

from the running activities, I found that I really want to do sport again >< and want to come here again with my bestfriends to do a lot of things here :D and I'll keep on running my dreams to get my finish line !                                                               

Let's Live Life Happily -smile- hanan :')


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

clouds clouds clouds