me and my cloud

actually, this is a blog with a lot of task in it (soon) 

but, my teacher said that the blog for the task is okay if we put in the personal blog.  

so, immediately I change the address name of the blog and the title of the blog.


uhm, well ..
before I changed my mind to re-address my blog.
actually we had a guest teacher in my Photography Class (sound interesting) :D

so, the class is having a guest that is an alumni from Architecture Department in Unsyiah which is my majoring right now. her name is Vida Asrina, brown light skin (me too) with a fluently English (living in Sydney *sigh* #envy). 

she started the class with the introduction, and she continued with the presentation. the keywords that she told us are : PLOT - PICTURES - PLACES
that three keywords are moved me to do something that I was dreaming on.(*,*)

The Plot is tell us that the whole story are yours and just be yourself for it. 
I think, we do not need to be anybody else. the story that came with you are precious than the fake story that you created for the readers..right ? 

The Pictures, tell us that there are some techniques that we should know for taking the good photos but instead the good photos it's better to have the photo with story in it. the pictures could be pattern, colours, movement, composition, angle, light and also the detail.

The Places, are also important for making a good photos. places are something that describe a moment in it.

SO, by the end of the class ........
she asked us a question !
the question is ~

"if I asked you for a photo, what will it be that represent you?"    

from that question, I was wondering what it would be ..
few things came up in my mind, such as I like for taking the face expressions, taking the weird thing -_-, taking photos that usually people do not take.. and I just like *aarrrgghhh* ><
but~ suddenly something came up in my mind. *ah ! I like clouds* and directly it brought me into my decision that the photo I would give her It would be the Cloud photo --   

the story of my cloud will be post soon ~  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clouds clouds clouds

Stadion Harapan Bangsa