a story of an evening #random

in a afternoon, I was walking around my house. suddenly, I found some interesting view from the east side and from the west side. this cloud and trees picture are shows me that a beauty on an evening..


 and when I walk to the west side (going back to my house) I found an orange and elegant sky. so, it was the sunset effect that you will met when It is on evening. I got some silhouette from the trees and the rooftop.

orange elegant sky


























this picture I got from the side of my house, which is the wall and the ceiling of the rooftop went into a black silhouette and framing the orange sky.

it was a tiny experience that i got when I walk around my house. so what would it be if we go for somewhere far from the house. humm *interesting* :D *giggles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clouds clouds clouds

Stadion Harapan Bangsa